Contents

06 June 1947
Vol 105, Issue 2736

About The Cover

The Natural Resources Building at the University of Illinois, Urbana, specially designed to serve the Geological Survey and the Natural History Survey in their study of the natural resources of the state. It was constructed and equipped in 1940, at a cost of approximately $750,000, with funds appropriated to the State Department of Registration and Education, the sponsoring department of the Surveys.