Contents

10 October 1947
Vol 106, Issue 2754

About The Cover

Savage Hall, new headquarters of Cornell University's School of Nutrition, being dedicated today at a convocation entitled ``Nutrition—A Key to Human Welfare.'' The new $500,000 structure, named in honor of the late Elmer Seth Savage, a pioneer in nutrition at Cornell and a member of its faculty for 35 years, was financed by farmers of the Northeast; the equipment was provided by the State of New York.