vol. 352 no. 6288 978-982
- Received for publication December 18, 2015
- Accepted for publication March 23, 2016
- M. A. Graule1,2,*,
- P. Chirarattananon2,3,
- S. B. Fuller2,4,
- N. T. Jafferis2,
- K. Y. Ma2,
- M. Spenko5,
- R. Kornbluh6,
- R. J. Wood2,*
- 1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
- 2John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA.
- 3Department of Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering, City University of Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- 4Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA.
- 5Mechanical, Materials, and Aerospace Engineering Department, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616, USA.
- 6SRI International, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
- ↵*Corresponding author. Email: (M.A.G.); (R.J.W.)